From DeLorean's to Ducati's - Interview with Detroit's own, Scott Dolmage
May 26, 2021
On the latest episode of Motoring Millennials - Scott Dolmage joins us! We discuss the automotive universe that is Detroit, and much more! Topics include:
- How Scott's passion for motorcycles and cars began
- The motorcycle and automotive atmosphere that embodies Detroit
- Scott's career as a technician and his time working at an Indian dealer that was owned by Roger Penske
- Scott's DeLorean, how he found it, and what he is currently doing with the car
- Scott's 1967 Bentley rebuild and project
All of that, and much more!
We hope you enjoy the latest episode. Be sure to follow along at Motoring Millennials on Facebook and Instagram.
Keep on Motorin'